WOW I am up early. I would wake up at 6am on my second day of summer. Because what else would I want to do? Sleep? Hah. Who needs sleep, right?
Unfortunately, I do. 🙁
Moving on from my sad state of sleep deprivation, happy Friday! In my current state of summer delirium I had absolutely no idea what to post this morning, and then caught a glimpse of the title of Brittany’s post. Perfect!
Five Things I Think About While Running.
- “The pancakes in that restaurant look spectacular. Why are they not in my life right now? Oh yeah…I’m running. Why am I doing that again?”
- “My right shoelace is tied 1.1 times tighter than the left. Ugh. Should I stop and fix it? But I don’t wanna pause RunKeeper. “
- “I LOVE the Jonas Brothers! I don’t care what anyone says. They are the JAM.”
- “I wonder what it means when your fingernails sweat.”
- “This is a fast song. I should sprint!! Wow, I’m really tired now. That was a bad idea.”
Five Songs That Make Life Better
- Two Lights – Five For Fighting
- Taylor – Jack Johnson
- She Is – The Fray
- A Dustland Fairytale – The Killers
- ÆØÅ – Kollektivet
Five Things I Do Every Morning.
- Amanda was right! All I saw was the candy!
- Curse the dishwasher gods for destroying my peaceful slumber.
- “WHY AM I SO ITCHY?!”
- “Oh. Em. Gee. There’s a murderer beside my bed. We’re all going to dieeeee!!! Oh wait. That’s my lamp.”
- “I wish you could invent a machine that sleeps for you.”
Five Nemeses to Productivity.
- “Where’s my phone?”
- Candy. Crush.
- The Deathly Hallows (book).
For the fifteenth time.Again.
- The fact that I live beside an organic food store and could spend hours browsing.
- “Are you sure I can’t just go running instead?!”
Five Recipes That Need To Be in My Life ASAP.
- Peanut Butter Fro-Yo
- Banana Mocha Protein Shake
- Avocado Chicken Quesadillas
- Chocolate Chip Fit Bars
- Double Blueberry Flaxseed Pancakes